For advice and information
- We have lots of information on a wide range of issues, including benefits and tax credits, childcare, separation, work, housing and child maintenance
- You can also take part in a monthly opportunity to ask our advisers a question online
- If you can’t find the information you need on our information pages, you can call our Helpline.
For HR enquiries
For groups and peer support enquiries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0207 428 5424
For fundraising and donations
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0207 428 5431
For skills and learning enquiries
For press and media enquiries
Please do not contact for anything other than media enquiries. Our calls and emails are handled by Fresh Communication.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0117 369 0025 (or 07881 951138 out of hours)
For membership enquiries
Please only contact this email address with queries about becoming a Gingerbread member and registering with the website.
For suggestions and complaints
Your views are important to us, so we have a dedicated process to respond. Read our policy to understand how to contact us, and how we will deal with your suggestion or concern.
For general enquiries
Only use this form if you have a question that isn’t related to one of the above areas of Gingerbread’s work.
520 Highgate Studios,
53-79 Highgate Road,
London, NW5 1TL.