If you want to arrange child maintenance, you can either do this with your child's other parent directly, or through the Child Maintenance System (CMS).

Our information helps you understand how to arrange child maintenance payments and use the CMS. We also have information on challenging a child maintenance calculation, complaining about the CMS, and how to use the CMS if you are a victim of domestic abuse.

Cartoon piggy bank