Fundraise for Gingerbread this Christmas
Give a gift that matters this Christmas
This Christmas why not ask your friends, family and colleagues to help you support single parent families by donating the cost of a gift to your Gingerbread fundraiser.
Set up your Gingerbread Christmas Fundraiser today
Christmas is a time of giving. Sometimes it can also be a time of receiving unwanted gifts! This year instead of the usual socks, candles, bath salts and shaving kits that you may never use, why not ask your friends and family to do something really valuable?
Support single parent families by donating the cost of a gift to your Gingerbread Christmas fundraiser.
Here are some tips on how to set up your Gingerbread Christmas Fundraiser:
- You can use JustGiving or Facebook Fundraiser or use your Instagram stories to Fundraise
- Organise a bake sale
- Get a Text Donate code to ask friends to text to donate
- Gingerbread Christmas Jumper day
- The possibilities are endless!
How your friends, family and colleagues can support your fundraiser:
- Ask your friends and family to donate to your Gingerbread fundraiser if they are unsure what gift to get you
- Share your donation page on social media
- If your workplace is doing Secret Santa, let your colleagues know about your fundraising page and ask them to donate the cost of their Secret Santa gift instead
- Have an office Christmas party planned? Why not direct colleagues to your fundraising page and ask them to consider donating the cost of that extra glass of mulled wine.
By joining the Give a Gift That Matters campaign for Gingerbread this Christmas, you are helping more single parents have access to services like:
- Our expert helpline
- Friendship and support from other single parents through our groups and online forum
- Gingerbread campaigns, giving single parents opportunities to make their voices heard.
Together this Christmas we can help more single parent families when they need us most.
Your help is really important to us and the families we support. Thank you!