Hybrid and remote working (flexible working requests welcomed)
£42,000 per annum (£33,600 pro rata)
Hours of work
28 hours per week (flexibility around hours and flexible working requests welcomed)
25 Oct 2021
Closing date: 5 pm, 25/10/2021
We are the leading national charity working with single parent families. Since 1918, we have been at the forefront of shaping policy and services that support single parents. Today, there are two million single parent families in the country. We champion their voices and keep their needs at the heart of everything we do.
We want a society in which single parent families are treated equally and fairly.
To get there, we provide information to help single parents support themselves and their family through our information pages, helpline, forum, and peer support groups. To create lasting change, we campaign and influence policy to reduce stigma against single parents and make services more accessible to all families – whatever their shape or size.
The Salesforce Administrator is an exciting new role within Gingerbread’s Communications & Digital Team that will support Gingerbread to meet our goals to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our shared Salesforce environment. A key aspect of the role will be to support teams across the organisation with their functional Salesforce system needs, acting as a first point of contact for system queries, ensuring issues are identified and resolved quickly. The postholder will advise and train staff on making the best use of the system, as well as plan and coordinate any scoping, migration or further developments required to meet business needs. This role would suit an individual with in-depth experience of Salesforce.
The Salesforce Administrator will work towards and champion Gingerbread’s vision of a society in which single parent families are valued and where they and their children are treated equally and fairly
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with teams across the organisation to review and support Salesforce requirements for existing services, projects and processes
- Review and support Salesforce requirements when new services, projects or processes are being implemented
- Advise on changes needed to improve efficiency and streamline processes in line with business needs
- Define and deliver additional Salesforce functionality to support effectiveness and efficiency across the organisation
- Act as first point of contact for staff Salesforce queries
- Plan and coordinate any scoping, migration and further development of Salesforce system, including producing technical specifications for custome development of third-party integrations as required
- Assist in sourcing and evaluating third-party solutions as per business requirements
- Plan and implement the integration of legacy systems and third-party applications as directed by the Head of Communications & Digital
- Champion effective Salesforce use across the organisation to ensure all data gathered on the system is robust and accurate
- Design and deliver internal training to staff and regular Q&A sessions in order to facilitate wider Salesforce adoption across the organisation, and regularly update staff on any changes to processes or system developments
- Produce and update user and administrator system manuals for Gingerbread’s Salesforce environment to match user needs and ensure best practice
- Ensure all functions, activities and developments relating to the Salesforce system are carried out in accordance with Gingerbread’s policies and procedures
- To perform any other reasonable duties relating to Gingerbread’s Salesforce environment as assigned.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and supporting statement, highlighting your suitability for the role, to email@example.com