Thames Path Challenge
Saturday 08 Sep 18 - Sunday 09 Sep 18 9:00 am
Join 3,000 others and take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river this September! The full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley. You can also choose to do a half or quarter challenge too. Whatever route you choose, this event will give you an amazing sense of achievement.
- Free Gingerbread t-shirt to represent us on the day
- Fully signed route
- Timings chips and website so your friends and family can track you and you can keep a record of how well you did!
- Experienced pacers, medics and masseurs on the event day to help you
- Rest stops with food, drinks and snacks
- Free finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly
Upon signing up online here, you will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. The various fundraising targets are:
£425 – Full Challenge
£275 – Half Challenge
£175 – Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don’t worry, our dedicated events team will be at hand to help you reach this goal.
How do I sign up?
You will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. If you have any questions, please call 020 7428 5431 or email email@example.com. We look forward to having you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Putney Bridge, London, United KingdomGet directions