Great South Run
Portsmouth, PO5 3NT
Sunday 21 Oct 18 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Get involved in this fast and flat course of the world’s leading 10 mile running event takes you through the iconic sights of Southsea and Portsmouth, including the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, home of HMS Victory, past Spinnaker Tower, and finishes on the seafront with beautiful views of the Isle of Wight.
- Free personalised Gingerbread running vest
- Full signage of the iconic route
- A running chip so you can keep a record of your time
- A dedicated fundraising coordinator to support you
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
It is costs £42 to register. All we ask is that you raise £100 to support single parent families. You will receive support from our dedicated events team to help you reach your goal.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for the Great South Run 2018 by clicking here. If you require more information, you can email us at email@example.com or simply call 020 7428 5431. We would love to have you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Clarence Esplanade, Portsmouth, Southsea, UKGet directions