Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK
Wye Valley Challenge
Saturday 11 Aug 18 - Sunday 12 Aug 18
This is no country stroll – whether you jog, run or walk the whole course, your challenge will be a real test of stamina and determination. It’s tough, but achievable, and you’ll get our full support from start to finish. Get in shape this 2018 and join us and push yourself to do something amazing for single parent families.
- A Gingerbread t-shirt to represent us on the day
- Free hot food, snacks and drinks
- Rest stops every 12.5km along the route
- Full signed route & chip timing
- Baggage transfer service
- Experienced pacers, medics and masseurs on the event day to help you
- Free finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly
- Shuttle buses from finish to nearest station
Upon signing up online here, you will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. The various fundraising targets are:
£425 – Full Challenge
£275 – Half Challenge
£175 – Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don’t worry, our dedicated events team will be at hand to help you reach this goal.
How do I sign up?
You will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. If you have any questions, please call 020 7428 5431 or email email@example.com. We look forward to having you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)Get directions