Hampton Court Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK
Thames Bridges Trek
Bishops Park, Fulham, SW6 6EA
Saturday 08 Sep 18 - Saturday 08 Sep 18 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Walk over 16 of London’s historic bridges to help single parents thrive, not just survive. This brand new walking event takes part in central London, covering a 25km route over the city’s bridges. Starting at Putney Bridge, the route heads east with a mid-point stop in Vauxhall. Once crossing the infamous Tower Bridge, the finish line is in sight in Southwark.
- A rest stop 10/15km in with a full supply of snacks and drinks, and a chance to recuperate with medics and support staff
- A hot main meal at the end of the route
- Fully signed route – you won’t get lost!
- Full timing results
- Free souvenir route map with historical facts about London’s bridges
- Finisher’s certificate and medal
- A enthralling sight-seeing experience of London
Upon signing up online here, you will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. We ask you to raise a minimum of £175 to take part in this event.
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don’t worry, our dedicated events team will be at hand to help you reach this goal.
How do I sign up?
You will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. If you have any questions, please call 020 7428 5431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Bishops Park, Fulham
London SW6 6EA, United KingdomGet directions