Hampton Court Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK
South Coast Challenge
Saturday 25 Aug 18 - Sunday 26 Aug 18
This route really showcases the fabulous English scenery. Walk, jog or run over the famous Seven Sisters, join the meandering river Cuckmere and continue along the South Downs to historic Arundel on this fabulous route. Push yourself in 2018 – get in shape – join us for a real challenge and an unforgettable bank holiday weekend!
- A Gingerbread t-shirt to represent us on the day
- Free hot food, snacks and drinks
- Full signed route and maps
- Experienced pacers, medics and masseurs on the event day to help you
- Timings chips and website so your friends and family can track you and you can keep a record of how well you did!
- Free finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly
- Shuttle buses from the finish to the station
Upon signing up online here, you will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. The various fundraising targets are:
£425 – Full Challenge
£275 – Half Challenge
£175 – Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don’t worry, our dedicated events team will be at hand to help you reach this goal.
How do I sign up?
You will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. If you have any questions, please call 020 7428 5431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Beachy Head, United KingdomGet directions