London Landmarks Half Marathon
London, SW1Y 5ER
Sunday 24 Mar 19 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Back for it’s second year, the London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road, central London run and is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster. The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
- Free personalised Gingerbread running vest
- Free LLHM t-shirt, medal and bag full of goodies
- Full signage of the London route and tracked timings so you can keep a record of your time on the big day
- Bands and other entertainment along the route to keep you pumped as you make your way around, as well as quirky, fun facts about London too
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials from your dedicated Gingerbread coordinator
It is costs £35 to register for your place, and with limited spaces it is best to get in touch today! All we ask is that you raise £350 to support single parent families. You will receive support from our dedicated events team to help you reach your goal.
How do I sign up?
You can register your interest for the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2019 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply by calling 020 7428 5431. We would love to have you on Team Gingerbread!Register your interest
Having been raised by a single mum, there is nothing I would love more than to be able to give back to such a great cause!Amber, Gingerbread runner
More about event location
Pall Mall, London, UKGet directions