Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK
London 2 Brighton Challenge
Saturday 26 May 18 - Sunday 27 May 18 9:00 am
Walk, jog or run the iconic route from Capital to Coast. Join 2,500 others of all ages for an unforgettable challenge over the May Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with the help of our dedicated events team. You can choose to do the full 100km over two days, or half or quarter challenges over one day. Whatever you choose, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
- A Gingerbread t-shirt to represent us on the day
- Free hot food, snacks and drinks at rest stops and finish line
- Rest Stops at 23, 50, & 80km
- Full signed route
- Experienced pacers, medics and masseurs on the event day to help you
- Timings chips and website so your friends and family can track you and you can keep a record of how well you did!
- Free finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly
- Shuttle buses at the finish to take you to the station
Upon signing up online here, you will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. The various fundraising targets are:
£425 – Full Challenge
£275 – Half Challenge
£175 – Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don’t worry, our dedicated events team will be at hand to help you reach this goal.
How do I sign up?
You will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. If you have any questions, please call 020 7428 5431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Richmond Park, London
Richmond Park, London, United KingdomGet directions