Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK
Jurassic Coast Challenge
Saturday 21 Jul 18 - Sunday 22 Jul 18
Walk, jog or run along the stunning Jurassic Coast. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination, and will help us continue to be there for another 100 years for single parent families.
- A Gingerbread t-shirt to represent us on the day
- Free hot food, snacks and drinks
- Rest Stops every 12.5km along the route
- Full signed route
- Experienced pacers, medics and masseurs on the event day to help you
- Timing chips and a timing website for your friends to track you live
- Free finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly
- Shuttle buses from finish to nearest station
Upon signing up online here, you will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. The various fundraising targets are:
£425 – Full Challenge
£275 – Half Challenge
£175 – Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don’t worry, our dedicated events team will be at hand to help you reach this goal.
How do I sign up?
You will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. If you have any questions, please call 020 7428 5431 or email email@example.com. We look forward to having you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Poole, United KingdomGet directions