Crystal Palace Park, Thicket Road, London, UK
Isle of Wight Challenge
Saturday 05 May 18 - Sunday 06 May 18 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
With 106km of coastal paths, this challenge event is certainly an experience you’ll never forget. It’s a fantastic route to tackle with over 2,000 others. You can choose to take on the full challenge, or complete half and quarter treks too. Walk it, jog it or run it – it’s your challenge your way and we’ll support you every step.
- A Gingerbread t-shirt to represent us on the day
- Free hot food, snacks and drinks are at the rest stop and finish line
- Full signed route
- Experienced pacers, medics and masseurs on the event day to help you
- Timings chips and website so your friends and family can track you and you can keep a record of how well you did!
- Free finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly
Upon signing up online here, you will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. The various fundraising targets are:
£425 – Full Challenge
£275 – Half Challenge
£175 – Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. But don’t worry, our dedicated events team will be at hand to help you reach this goal.
How do I sign up?
You will have to nominate Gingerbread as your chosen charity to sign up for. If you have any questions, please call 020 7428 5431 or email email@example.com. We look forward to having you on Team Gingerbread!Sign up today!
More about event location
Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight, United KingdomGet directions