Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK
Great North Run
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YB
Sunday 09 Sep 18 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Starting in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, this 13.1 mile route takes you through the city centre towards the River Tyne where thousands of people will cross over the iconic Tyne Bridge. If you’re lucky, you might get a glimpse of the Red Arrows passing overhead! From there, the crowds get louder as you make your way down the final straight towards the finish gantry!
- Free personalised Gingerbread running vest
- A Great North Run technical t-shirt and a goodie-filled finisher’s pack
- Finisher’s medal
- Full signage of the iconic route
- A running chip with split results so you can keep a record of your time
- Partner offers and discounts as well as the chance to be live on BBC
- A dedicated fundraising coordinator to support you
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
If you were lucky enough to get a space in the public ballot and you want to fundraise for Gingerbread, all we ask is that you raise £250 to support single parent families. You will receive support from our dedicated events team to help you reach your goal.
How do I sign up?
The public ballot is now closed. You can check the status of your application here. If you require more information, you can email us at email@example.com or simply call 020 7428 5431. We would love to have you on Team Gingerbread!Find out more
More about event location
Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne, UKGet directions