Develop a partnership
Single parent families make up one in four families in the UK. It is likely that a significant number of your employees and customers have experienced life in a single parent family. Partnering with Gingerbread demonstrates your commitment to these families and shows the value you place on celebrating and supporting the diversity of family life. We will work with you to design a partnership that matches your company’s priorities and helps advance your business goals.
How we work with organisations
There are a number of ways your company can work with Gingerbread:
- Offer placements to single parents on our successful training programmes
- Provide offers and deals for our community of single parents
- Promote product tie-ins with a per unit donation to Gingerbread
- Sponsor research publications or events – including our centenary in 2018
- Engage your staff in team-building fundraising activities
- Choose Gingerbread as your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Promote payroll giving to your employees.
Why partner with Gingerbread
There are around two million single parents in the UK – they make up a quarter of families with dependent children. A growing number of these families need our support – whether that is providing expert advice or training to help them take next steps, connecting them to people who understand what they’re going through, or helping them get their voices heard.
By partnering with the UK’s leading single parent charity, you will help equip us to continue providing the support many of these families need. A partnership with us will also help you advance your own business objectives by:
- Generating positive PR and raising your company’s profile
- Reaching new audiences via our social media, membership and supporter network
- Engaging and motivating your employees
- Demonstrating your commitment to a more equal society for single parent families.
Our experienced team will work with you to create a mutually beneficial partnership. We can help you build a partnership that matches your objectives, and make it an ongoing success.
How to partner with Gingerbread
Our corporate partners help transform single parent families’ lives. Call 020 7428 5411 to discuss partnership opportunities with our team.
Below are just a few examples of how corporate partners have supported Gingerbread recently: