Worried about my kids

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Worried about my kids

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #47017 Report


    Myself and the kids mum split up a few months ago. After she started see other people She has continued seeing people and mow brings her new partners round the home where my children live. She leaves them alone in the house while she goes out to pick up and drop off her new partners and also leaves them alone while she does what she wants. When she has other people round the house she will lock herself in her room and ignore them while the kids all huddle together message me telli g me they feel scared. They are 12. 10 and 9. All 3 have stopped calling her mum and now refer to her by her first name. I do not know what to do to help them? Any advise would be a help

    #47019 Report

    Hi Gc55

    Thankyou for posting on our forum.  It sounds like you are concerned for your children.  A good place to seek advice if you feel your children are unsafe is the NSPCC.  They have a helpline and should be able to discuss your concerns with you.  Here are their details:

    • NSPCC – support for any adult concerned about the safety of a child – 0808 800 5000

    I hope that helps, Justine

    #47029 Report


    Hi Gc55 contact social services and explain the story then ask for  welfare check.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register