UC stopped – what other support for childcare?

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum UC stopped – what other support for childcare?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #44392 Report


    Hi, my UC has just been stopped which means I can’t get the childcare support element. Can anyone suggest any other ways of getting childcare support for a 2 year old?  What else is in place, in terms of benefits, its so confusing when you look into it. Ive set up a business and was receiving 85% of the fees as well as Im in my first year of setting up, but also received 15 hours as a single parent on UC. Its been stopped because I own a small property which I am unable to sell because they’ve just changed the tenant eviction rules and I have to wait 6 months before they leave and I can sell. Because of domestic abuse & covid I was on a 6 months exemption so they say that’s all they can give. Even though I still cant sell it. Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register