Tax credits

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Tax credits

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #6841 Report


    Myself and my partner separated on new years day – happy new year !

    My name isn’t on the mortgage he says he will carry on paying it but am I able to claim tax credits if he does this ?

    #6866 Report


    Hi as far as I am aware it’s based on your household income. You only have to put your income in on the form it doesn’t mention anything with regards to mortgage payments or how much you may get from your children’s father. If in doubt you can speak to someone on web chat from tax credits they’re really helpful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register