Switching to universal credit

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Switching to universal credit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #29125 Report


    Some advice pls ? I’m currently receiving esa and I’m in the support group. My daughter who is 17 and starting full time employment as an apprentice for one year in a couple of weeks . I’m not on universal credit at the moment . Will this be classed as a change of circumstance and trigger it for me to go onto universal credit . I know I’ve got to phone child benefit and child tax but I was just wondering

    #29179 Report


    Hi Summehouse

    You can ring the Gingerbread helpline for benefit advice on 0808 802 0925.  Here’s a link to our information  https://www.gingerbread.org.uk/what-we-do/contact-us/helpline/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register