Student financing – Access to HE

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Student financing – Access to HE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #56429 Report


    I am looking to take an access to Higher Education course in social work.

    I know I can get an advanced learner loan to cover my fees however there doesn’t seem to be any other support available to me. This seems to be because this is an Access course.

    has anyone got an experience or knowledge that could help?
    i want to prepare for myself and my daughters future but there are so many barriers.

    #56437 Report




    Hi Becky 2021

    I’m one of the moderators.

    Here’s a link to our information about further education.


    You might want to check with the college if there’s additional help.

    If you want to talk about options, including if there are any benefits you can get as a student, please do consider calling our  Single Parent Helpline – Freephone 0808 802 0925.

    Opening hours:  Mon 10 – 6, Tues 10- 4, Wed 10 – 1 & 5 – 7, Thurs 10 – 4, Fri 10 – 4  They can be busy so callers can expect to wait up to 20 minutes before the call is answered.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register