Social Housing

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Social Housing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #49337 Report


    can you apply to the court yourself to have yourself removed from a social housing tenancy agreement? has anyone done this? If I remove myself without court intervention I will be classed as intentionally homeless – and therefore the council will possibly not assist with rehousing. I’ve approached solicitors and the cheapest is £180 just for initial advice. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register