Single dad

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Single dad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #6345 Report


    Hi im a single dad to 4 children i work full time social services made me the main carer for my children mybx wife isent aloud to take them from the home to stay at hers we have a house together i have a iva because of dedt she run up so cant get a mortgage to pay her of is there anything i can do to stop her keep walking in all the time and coming in during the day the children dont trust her anymore because of hanging round a child sex offeder and trying to get them to see him

    #6374 Report


    Does she live with you or does she have her own place? Also if it’s causing the kids distress have a word with social services they’ll sort something so it’s a more managed time and possibly change the locks on the doors x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register