Sibling contact

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Sibling contact

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #6004 Report


    I wonder whether anyone can help me, My niece is in the care of her gran and her sisters in the care of an ex partner of her mum. There was a court order arranging them to keep in contact however this is not being kept to. Phones for said ex partner are no longer reachable to arrange this and we are aware that family has moved out of the county. Social services are unable to help as contact was put in place by a court order, so would need to go back to court. However,  I don’t know the process for this and my niece is suffering great emotional distress from this as she has never been away from her sisters before. Gran is elderly and disabled on DLA  and ESA and does not have the funds to take this back to court.


    Any help or advice is much appreciated

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register