Should contact social services

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Should contact social services

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #55321 Report


    My ex is constantly emailing telling me I’m crap mum. And that our children don’t want to come home. But when they are with me they are happy! Our oldest son is telling teacher heisses his dad but he has just spent 3days with him.. My kids tell me daddy says, he so sad when he’s not with us and alone. But he not alone. He lives with his family.. I always wish them fun and say see you soon.. He is now also making out one of the children hurt themselves in my care but when I asked her she said.. I did it when I was with daddy.. He uses everything against me. Building a case to take them off me.

    Any advice please who should I contact.

    #55322 Report



    Sounds like hes messing with their heads and that’s not right. If he is definitely trying to build a case towards taking the children from you then you’ve made a good start by asking for advice. Im sure someone more experienced than myself will be along soon to help further. Far be it for me to tell you what to do but i would start by writing everything down such as dates of incidents,times etc.  This will help you remember everything. At least then you would be armed with all the information should the need ever arise for it. He probably wont like Social Services being involved but i can see why your thinking of involving them. After all he is manipulating childrens minds . If you believe that he is going to contact Social Services , then it would look good on your case to be the one doing the contacting first.  Hope things improve for you .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register