Separation and housing

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Separation and housing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #56370 Report


    I don’t know what to do.  I’m disabled, my youngest two children have autism and adhd my oldest is off to uni September.  Life has been very stressful my husband gets very stressed with the children.  Many times he has said he’ll change but hasn’t.  I’ve encouraged him to seek professional help from GP or else where but he says he’ll sort things his way.

    I’ve had enough just want a quieter calmer life and not feel on edge all the time.  Ive been looking into housing.  The problem is I have a joint mortgage with my husband on the house we are currently in.  I can’t manage the house on my own.  We have put it on the market but I can’t get on the council register as I have a house.  I don’t want to wait until it’s sold.  I feel stuck as I only have income from benefits and no savings.  My credit rating is not great either as we had difficulty because my health deteriorated and I ended up unable to work.  Private landlord want deposits and money up front and most don’t want people on benefits.

    has anyone else experienced similar or know of any help available?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register