SEN & maintenance

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum SEN & maintenance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #41993 Report


    I gather SEN lawyers refer to a table of severity of special needs and likelihood of the child being able to live independently in adulthood. This can inform if maintenance should be paid past the 18th birthday. Might anyone know what this table is called or where it can be seen?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register