Returning to education

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Returning to education

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #13880 Report


    Hi !! Was looking for some help or advice . I’m a single parent one is 18 and returning to college and 1 is 9 . I’m currently working 16 hours and receive working and child tax credits also housing benifit . Would anyone have any idea on what help I would get if I return to study to complete a foundation degree ?

    Many thanks xx

    #13885 Report



    It might be worth checking the  student finance website – you can Google student finance England – they have a lot of information on grants, bursaries and student loans – I am doing an OU degree while  working full time.




Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register