Residence in shared care

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Residence in shared care

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Valina 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #27572 Report


    Hi all,

    my kid’s care will be shared 50/50 with their father.

    I am going to move out and obviously inform school, child benefits, etc of the change of address.

    Is it possible for children to show as resident in two different homes? My ex will not want their residence to be moved from the current address and I need them to show as resident with me for child benefits and UC purposes.

    Thank you



Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register