Newly single mum

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Newly single mum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BluebirdSue 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #26863 Report



    I am splitting from the dad of my 2 youngest children. We currently live in rented accommodation and we are both named as tenants. He won’t leave the property, even though it would make sense seeing as I left my job to be a stay at home mum. I have no income at all, no savings, nothing!

    Any advice on where I even start to look for help with housing, money etc?? I don’t have family members to help with temporary accommodation as they just don’t have the space etc.


    I appreciate any help please. I desperately need to move out with my children. Thank you.

    #26882 Report


    Hi, I feel sorry for you, Im also in the same situation.

    I will pray for you.


    #26885 Report




    I’d suggest that you contact our Single Parent Helpline. We have a team of trained advisers that should be able to help you explore your options. They do get busy and you may have to hold to get through, but calls are free from mobiles and landlines.

    Here are their details and hope this helps.


    #26950 Report


    Hi yes contact Gingerbread

    Also your local council office 🙂

    Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register