Need help with my rights as a farther

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Need help with my rights as a farther

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #42225 Report


    My son is currently living with me due to a issue regarding his life at home with his mother and step father. This has been a recurring problem for a long time and I’ve taken it to the social services and police multiple times. I’ve decided that to keep him safe he needs to be with me full time, as his case has fallen through the cracks so many times. Because of this he has had to go back into a situation where he has been mentally and also physically abused at times. I just need to know what my rights are to keep him, change schools and things like that. I dont want him to be taken off me where hes extremely happy and thriving to be put back in a situation where hes in danger. I unfortunately haven’t the funds for a solicitor at the moment also. Any help would be amazing. Thank you

    #42237 Report

    Hi Jasobarko1

    Thank you for posting on our forum.  Please look out for a private message from me as I will be sending you some signposting information.

    Kind regards, Justine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register