Need help – separation

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Need help – separation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #13459 Report



    I’ll try to be brief, I have a 1 yr old and recently split from my partner ( father to our child). We rent a house that isn’t very affordable for just me as he would like to rent somewhere near by. I’ve looked for 2 beds but they aren’t willing to accept my universal credit, I worked prior to having my son and can provide several references and my parents are willing to be guarantors.


    Social housing isn’t really an option as on the eligibility I’m like a d.


    What can I do? Do I just stay here and try and make it work? Do I have to inform the landlord that my partner has moved out? I’m worried they will as me to leave because I’m on UC.

    I feel so stuck. Thanks for any help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register