Need financial help and advice

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Need financial help and advice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #5515 Report




    I’m a single parent to one child who is 9 yrs of age. I’ve recently lost my job after suffering with a bad back. Literally got the sack and I’m left sooooo stressed out with money worries. I am claiming housing benefit and ESA. My issue is, I don’t know when I’ll be Able to go back to work as I can’t sit or stand for longer than 10 mins at the moment and it’s been two months! Are there are other benefits I can claim short term? I still have to top up my rent £400 a month and at this rate I will end up homeless. Any suggestions are appreciated. I’m already receiving child tax credit and child maintenance. Is there a benefit for people who can’t work short term?


    Thank you

    #17368 Report




    can you find good doctor? yoga teacher? to do recovery? I had bad bad back due to draft while typing busily. I know HOW horrible it is. I also had spine injury, “lucky” one, but despite that it was WORK to start jobs again. What I was doing when I couldnt sit? I was lucky to have space to lie down. ofcourse there were those who laughed, but I didnt care as THAT SIMPLE thing helps SPINE to relax and I gone through that like this – lieing from time to time. also spray. see if you can get one. I used dr Theiss. Or any withlot. Symphytum officinale L., cayen, rosemary. Use it often.

    <span style=”background-color: #f5f5f5; font-family: Dosis, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Good luck </span>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register