Need best child advice

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Need best child advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #40412 Report


    <span class=”s1″ style=”font-family: ‘.SFUIText’; font-size: 17pt;”>Am a single parent on my child’s birth certificate and my child live with me, mother has majority of mental health issues and walked out on her child and spends all the child’s money on her self and not on the child, so I ended the relationship! And told her I will see her in court then I get a solicitors letter trying to enforce me to send the child back to the mother care, without going through court I need options for the best interest of my child’s welfare and wellbeing, has mother wants to avoid court proceedings if possible, much advice would be grateful, and my child is 2 and half years old, and mother didn’t want me anywhere near the child if it was a girl so she’s in and out of my life’ since birth many regards Daniel.?</span>

    #40419 Report


    Perhaps call a family law specialist for advice on the best options available to you?

    #40420 Report


    I agree, I’d get legal advice. Quite a few solicitors do a half an hour free consultation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register