Maintenance when child starts Uni

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Maintenance when child starts Uni

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #62077 Report


    Hello. I’m new here. Just after a bit of advice please.
    I currently receive child maintenance money from my ex (separated for 8 years but not divorced). My daughter is due to start Uni next year and the CM payments will stop. I’ve heard and read somewhere that I can apply to the court for the ex to carry on paying money direct to my daughter to help with living expenses. Is this correct and if so does anybody know how I go about arranging it? Apparently it has to be all done and dusted by the time the child is 18.
    just to say that my daughter lives full time with me. He is a convicted paedofile so has no contact whatsoever.
    Thank you everyone.

    #62079 Report

    Michael UK

    Just found this online, sounds like what your talking about.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register