Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Maintainence

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #28536 Report


    im going through divorce , im being told that i cant take my son to see reletives and god parents , what are my rights , what can i do to enable this to happen , my child lives with  ex wife

    #28553 Report


    Do you have court ordered access? Or is it an informal agreement between you & your ex?

    Generally, as long as there are no safeguarding issues, where you go in your time with your child is up to you. As long as it’s in the UK, you don’t need permission.

    what are your ex’s objections? Can you answer any specific concerns?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register