Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum ILL HEALTH, TRYING TO MOVE, BENEFIT QUIERY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #52135 Report


    Hi as new as they can be on here, will keep it to facts. I have a 21 and 15 yr old daughters live solely at their dads, 2 mins up the road, due to place only has two rooms and they are happy in their home. I Left a very abusive marriage 3 years ago and live in a small 2 bed bungalow, I have asthma, copd, I am in recovery (4 years) have anxiety and depression. I’m currently on housing benefit and ESA. I do receive child tax for my 15 and 21 is full time student and her father supporting her whilst at his. I’m on homelink but only band d and only for 12 months. I do not have a housing officer but am being told by friends my benefit should be DLA and my health needs would help getting further up the housing list.
    Can anyone tell me if this is correct and if not what they think  I should be claiming please. Or what I should provide to the council (Cambridge city council) I’ve never claimed in my life! Never joined a housing register! Thankyou for reading my miserable issues 🤦‍♀️

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register