I need help

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum I need help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #38122 Report



    im currently in the process of separating from my partner. We have a son who is one year old.

    we live together in Wakefield, West Yorkshire but I need to move down to my family who are in Hereford.

    there isn’t enough room for me to stay with my parents unfortunately.

    I really don’t know what to do. I’ve applied for council housing but I’m on a 12 month waiting list.
    Can I apply for private rent and will universal credit pay my rent?

    im in a lot of stress here and I have no money, i just need some advice on what to do please. Has anyone been through this? I’m struggling, I just want what’s best for my son.

    thank you

    #38329 Report


    Hiya. Unfortunately i am unable to help with advise but just wanted to make sure you are ok  and that if you need someone to talk to i am here



    #51130 Report


    I hope you are doing OK now. I am a single mum  living in your  area, if you need advice x

    #51151 Report


    The best advice is to ring Universal credit helping, they can advise. If you are separating from your partner due to domestic abuse. You can contact the <span style=”color: #1a1919; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>Hereford </span>Council on housing options. Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register