I need advice

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum I need advice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #18434 Report


    Hi my ex girlfriend has a son of 3 months and she is saying he is mine I’ve ordered a dna test to be sure I mus say he looks like me and has a look of my daughter with another women. The thing is I am not on his birth certificate and she as asked me to have him full time I have to go to another town were she lives now this week and do the dna and if he is mine I will take him on full time no doubt about that but will they let me just go on the birth certificate I’m a little bit worried because she has social services on her case etc if he is mine I need to get parental rights but I don’t know how to go about it I was thinking about seeing a solicitor but I can’t do anything until I know for sure he is my baby I’m 99% sure but the is a chance he might not be

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register