I have the C100. Can my ex start a new mediation?

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum I have the C100. Can my ex start a new mediation?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #36864 Report


    My ex did not attend mediation regarding our children visiting her.
    She has been drunk on numerous Occasions while the children have been in her sole care. As I have become aware of these, I have been advised to stop the children from seeing her until the matter is resolved.

    I attended mediation and she did not and I now have a C100 form.

    NOW she wants to start her own mediation. Can she do this?

    I have told her to take the matter to court. But she says she needs a C100 form.

    Social services, a solicitor and mediation advised me that stopping the children seeing their mum until her drinking is resolved or she takes me to court, is the right The Thing to do. I was also advised that if she wants to see the children, she needs to take me to court. And I (in the meantime) do not actually have to do anything.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register