Housing advise.

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Housing advise.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #55599 Report


    I am newly single parent with 2 children.


    How do I get on the council housing as I am in private rent at the moment.


    I can’t stay here, I have already looked in to that. Rent is too high and the council won’t cover it  all only a certain percentage.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register