Help I don’t know what to do

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Help I don’t know what to do

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #42622 Report


    Hi all,

    I’m separate from 5months I’ve got 2kids and they are with me all the time, but when father is around he spends time with them and I’m okay with it, now I have a new relationship he doesn’t like this and he’s keep saying that I don’t have to take the kids when I’m with him using some times a bad language, he  video calls 4 or 5 times a day to speak with the kids (they aren’t bother at all) and if I don’t and for any reason he goes mental and start to call my family and complaining with them, I’m exhausted, I’m asking can he do this, what he can do if I don’t answer can I took my kids away call the police on me?

    Please give me advice TIA for your help xx

    #42623 Report


    He has to understand you will move and its perfectly in your right to do so. Ask your family to ignore his calls or tell him to stop calling get hie number blocked. If he still persists, tell them to call the cops as he has had fair warning. Then watch him stop. He will get the message and look stupid

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register