Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #45911 Report

    use the force 12

    Where to start. Have had a really bad year so far and it’s coming to a head. Depressed alcoholic partner is constantly drinking. Hes just got out of psychiatric hospital. We have got 3 kids and have had to move out to my parents with them as couldn’t cope and he cant be trusted when under the influence. Not ideal as they should be in the family home. He is using money we don’t have.Property is owned jointly but wondered what I can do to protect myself and children financially and should the kids and me have priority to be in the house? Any advice at all would be much appreciated.

    #45928 Report

    Hi there use the force 12

    Thank you for posting on our forum.  I am sorry you and your family are going through this.  It must be tough.  Please consider contacting our single parent helpline.  They will be able to help you to explore your options.

    • Gingerbread Single Parent Helpline – Freephone 0808 802 0925

    Opening hours:  Mon 10 – 6, Tues 10- 4, Wed 10 – 1 & 5 – 7, Thurs 10 – 4, Fri 10 – 4  They can be busy so callers can expect to wait up to 20 minutes before the call is answered.

    Hope this helps, Justine


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register