Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #40064 Report

    Ive broke up with my bf who looked after my kids while I worked.. Now I have no child care, due to being in Foster care I have no family that can help. My son has asd. Both dad’s work full time different hours and are being alkwrd around child care.. Obviously my employer can’t wait for ever and allow me time off to try and sort something out.. What do I do, I don’t want to leave my job of 14years but don’t want to stay in a toxic relationship. I literally have no help 

    #40067 Report


    You could phone the Gingerbread helpline – they may be able to offer you some advice and support on this matter as they specialise in all things single parent related including financial matters and child care. You may find it very helpful to give them a call, you can find their number on the website. Hope this helps and stay safe

    #40113 Report


    Thank you for posting here.  Bunnyhop suggested the gingerbread helpline so here are their contact details.  I hope they are able to provide you with some useful information.

    • Gingerbread Single Parent Helpline – Freephone 0808 802 0925

    Opening hours:  Mon 10 – 6, Tues 10- 4, Wed 10 – 1 & 5 – 7, Thurs 10 – 4, Fri 10 – 4  They can be busy so callers can expect to wait up to 20 minutes before the call is answered.

    I can see that you are using an email address as a user name.  This forum is on public view which means you will be open to spam attacks.  To change your user name please go to where it says ‘Hi,’  You then click on edit my profile and then you can change your user name.  Any problems please let us know.

    Kind regards, Justine


Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register