Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #31263 Report


    I’m in temporary housing and have been told that I’m costing Barnet council too much money. I’ve been told I HAVE to go private as there’s no council homes in Barnet borough. But when I look online everybody wants a Guarantor I don’t have one. I work as a part time teacher and full time musician. My 1 year old and I have to be out of the place I’m in soon. Any advice would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! My housing officer is soo unhelpful and condescending

    #31266 Report


    Hi Becky,

    Firstly I’d contact the gingerbread helpline, they are fully trained to help and can also signpost you. You can find their number under contact us at the bottom of the page.

    Another resource to try is Shelter 0808 800 4444


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register