Giving access to an ex who has issues

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Giving access to an ex who has issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #27715 Report


    Hi all

    My husband left me 5 weeks ago by text! Since then he has not seen the kids even though I told him he could.  I have since found out that he had been visiting prostitutes and messaging women through snapchat.  He is a narcissist and shows all the traits.  One was questionable under 18. I have reported it to the police and awaiting their response.

    My problem is do I allow him contact or withhold? He was doing these things while my children were in his care…

    #27720 Report

    Ruby – moderator

    Hi Beci101,

    Here is a helpful link for free legal advice – The Child Law Advice Service – they provide legal advice on family law issues related to children, so if you are thinking of stopping contact they have information on their website about this, and a helpline staffed by legal specialists.

    You can also call our Gingerbread helpline – 0808 802 0925

    Mondays: 10 am to 6 pm

    Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays: 10 am to 4 pm

    Wednesdays: 10am-1pm and 5pm-7pm

    The helpline is closed on all public holidays



    #27829 Report


    Hi, another useful organisation for you to contact would be:

    Rights of women 020 7251 6577 ‘We are a women’s charity working in a number of ways to help women through the law. Our vital services aim to provide women with the legal advice and information they need to understand and use the law and their legal rights. ‘


Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register