Financial orders

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Financial orders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #5503 Report


    does anyone have any experience of applying to court themselves to vary a financial order?

    My ex husband has decided to not pay what was agreed in our financial order on divorce and there is a clause for spousal in there so I can apply back to the court to vary this if changed his mind over the finances for the children’s maintenance agreed



    #5523 Report


    Hi, im not 100% sure, but if you have a Court Order and your ex is no longer complying with that Order, you need to notify the courts that he is in breach ?  Hes not sticking to what he has been ordered to do !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register