Ex’s new partner

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Ex’s new partner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #48328 Report


    Hi guys. Long story short my ex and I are handling financial matters but she is still living in the marital home and I’m paying half the mortgage. Recently her new fella threatened me in front of the kids. I’ve reported it to the police who are looking into it but I wanted to know; can I get some kind of restraining order that stops him coming near me or my marital home? Its my house and I pay half the mortgage it seems ridiculous he can stand in my hallway and threaten me while I wait outside!

    #48335 Report


    I would recommend a dash cam on your car or video him on your phone discreetly. You might need evidence if this continues. Keep a record of dates and times as it could be important. Hope in time things improve. Try to ignore this unreasonable behaviour

    #48340 Report


    Hi,I think that is the height of impertinence! It would be nice if you could get a restraining order.

    Yes,you could get one of those spy camera things that look like a button on your jacket & the wires go in your pocket.They’re really fun,I resorted to buying one of those a couple of years ago.I think  it was made by Angel Eye.You can catch people saying all kinds of terrible things😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register