Equity release

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Equity release

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #17407 Report


    I am divorced but given residence by Court , can ex (absent partner) sell her share of the matrimonial home to LA Housing Department in order to raise funds for accommodation.?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register