Contact unsupervise

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Contact unsupervise

  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by EmmaH.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #9718 Report


    Would cafcass give ex partner unsupervised contact if he has no status in the UK and lives in a shared house with other illegal immigrants he also made threats to take my son to Pakistan even if prohibited steps is in place

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register