Children meeting with ex husband under supervision

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Children meeting with ex husband under supervision

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #6690 Report



    I am struggling to get social services to take me seriously. I am being pushed from pillar to post. my ex husband has a court order against him that he can not come to my home or contact  me which is good. But ….. the children  want to meet with him which is fine, if the visits are on neutral ground and they must be supervised as he is unstable.  I am told social services can help but they are dragging their feet and I am getting more and more anxious my husband might do something reckless.

    He is texting me and frequently will send silly emotional words oblivious to the fact that he is breaking the law, the texts are not threatening just upsetting, I don’t  want to involve the police as the children love their dad and i don’t want him locked up. Please any thoughts on how I can get outside pressure to push social services to help me .thank you  for reading this

    #7041 Report


    report his breaches of order


    arrange supervised contact yourself


    Have you refered yourself to early help for assessment his behaviour is abusive inn an emotional way early help will support children over 5 with safe behaviour workshops so they can understand keeping themselves safe (contact them via safeguarding)


    stay strong you and your children have the right to be safe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register